Friday, February 25, 2011

Color Choices

Didn't post yesterday, the pictures I took didn't turn out the best. But getting to see the Bayberry Green next to the Oxford Blue was a good idea. I took the big craft sticks, the one that look like tongue depressors from the doctor, and painted them in the colors I had. I think the green will look good as accent pieces and now I need to go get some white paint. I'm thinking the Wicker White from Folk Art Acrylic paints. It comes in the big bottle too, which will be helpful.

I do have five of the wood Michael Hutches, which I plan to use in various forms in the house. I want to go get some more, but will hold off on another trip to Bellevue where the Michael's store is. I already know one of the hutches will go in the bathroom to hold towels and bath items. One will go in the kitchen to hold bottles of herbs and other items to make natural beauty treatments, which is how my little woman who lives in the house will make her money. I want another hutch to also hold different cook books for her.

Now on to the real world, going to the circus tonight with my kids and the rest of my family

No comments:

Post a Comment