Monday, February 28, 2011

A Step toward Organizing

Well on Saturday I went to Target and yippee they had plastic totes on sale. I got two clear ones with purple latch handles to start organizing the trim and other pieces to finish the Bayberry with. They also had these cute little St. Patty's Day wreaths, large and small, out. My immediate thought when I saw the small one was to take off the shiny light green balls and use them as shiny green apples in the kitchen. So now I hope they will be there later and go on clearance, or I guess I can check what is on sale at Hobby Lobby. Hope to get there tonight to pick up the white paint. Not happy with the pics I took, but will post them.
These are the wood sticks I painted with the paint colors. The top blue stick is the Oxford Blue Flat Interior Latex paint by Glidden. The middle stick is the Bayberry Green Folk Art Acrylic paint. The bottom stick is the Shady Blue Flat Interior Latex paint by Glidden. For some reason when the pic came out really dark, they look much better in person and the Bayberry Green looks nice with the Oxford Blue.


No comments:

Post a Comment